Loews Madison Hotel
When visiting the nation's capital, experience Washington, DC in a landmark location with personalized service and elegant accommodations. One of the most distinguished hotels in Washington, DC, the Loews Madison is only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, National Mall Monuments and Smithsonian Museums. Playing host to the elite since 1963, the elegance and grace of this 4.5 star luxury hotel is evident from the moment one steps through the door.
Whether enjoying an elaborate breakfast, a healthy lunch or a decadent dinner, PostScript at the Loews Madison Washington Hotel is the restaurant of choice for locals and visitors alike. With award-winning chefs focusing on locally grown, fresh ingredients and a unique menu, every guest leaves satisfied and eager to return.
For business travelers, the Loews Madison Hotel is the top choice of all luxury hotels in the city. Providing a prime location with easy access to all of Washington’s most important political and business centers, 12,000 square feet of meeting space and a 24-hour business center, guests can work at their own pace and on their own schedule.
An award-winning Washington business hotel
• Located in downtown DC near Strayer University and all the most important attractions in Washington
• Complimentary business center, open 24 hours
• Complimentary fitness center, including sauna and steam room, open 24 hours
• Winner of “The Successful Meetings Pinnacle Award” and “Meeting & Conventions Gold Key Award”
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Settle in for convenience and comfort
This sophisticated, centrally-located hotel in Washington, DC has 356 well-appointed guestrooms, including 9 suites, designed to provide the utmost elegance and privacy to their elite guests. Rooms are complemented with oversized desks and ergonomic chairs allowing guests to work in their room with all the comforts of the home or office.
For business or leisure, the Loews Madison is the ideal choice
Stay steps from the most important monuments, attractions and business centers in the United States. Call now to book the Loews Madison Hotel Washington, DC.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located in the heart of downtown Washington, DC, Loews Madison Hotel is steps from the Smithsonian Castle, National Air and Space Museum, Washington Monument, Arena Stage, and Maine Avenue
- 10 - 15 minutes driving time (approximately 5 miles) from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 27 miles) from Washington Dulles International Airport
- 50 minutes driving time (approximately 32.5 miles) from Baltimore-Washington International Airport
1177 15th Street
Washington, District of Columbia