The Jefferson Washington DC
Re-emerging after a two-year transformation completed in August 2009, it is clear that The Jefferson Washington has left no detail overlooked as it becomes, Washington, DC’s finest small hotel. A Beaux Arts jewel, The Jefferson Hotel is a small, elegant downtown DC hotel, with unique character, opulent amenities and a rich history. An award-winning luxury property, The Jefferson Hotel is situated just four blocks from the White House near Washington’s most important attractions. With elegance that is unsurpassed, impeccable service and a location at the very heart of the nation’s capital, this 5 star hotel offers the most lavish luxury experience in Washington, DC.
The services and amenities at The Jefferson are simply unrivaled. Designed to provide the utmost convenience, special enhancements offered at The Jefferson Washington from high-tech in-room appointments for productive business and entertainment to an offering of basic black belts and dress shoes to replace those that you may have left at home, everything is thoughtfully and thoroughly considered. Staying true to The Jefferson Hotel’s style, The Spa at The Jefferson is compact and intimate, featuring three treatment rooms and custom-crafted spa services. Guests enjoy a personal escort from their therapist to the Spa, just another feature that sets The Jefferson apart from other hotels in its caliber.
Home to one of the highest-rated restaurants in Washington,DC, Plume at The Jefferson Hotel is a culinary delight from Chef Chris Jakubiec. Slip into a cozy seat near the fireplace and enjoy contemporary cuisine with seasonal influences. At The Greenhouse, enjoy a bright, elegant restaurant with meals from Chef Chris’ innovative menus. After a busy day discovering the nation’s capital, guests can retreat to Quill, a lavish lounge offering herbal-infused alcohols, a diverse wine list and a range of signature cocktails.
Discover the art of five-star service at The Jefferson Washington
• Located near the White House, the National Mall and Dupont Circle
• Hotel hallways house original Thomas Jefferson-signed documents and sketches
• Check in is conducted in at residential-style desks, or even in the privacy of your room
• Personal butler service, available 24 hours
• Award-winning dining at Plume and The Greenhouse
• Complimentary business center, open 24 hours
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
The Jefferson’s pleasures are in the details
A delicate balance of comfort and attention to detail is present in each of The Jefferson’s 99 beautifully designed suites and rooms. Enjoy deluxe amenities including 300 thread count Porthault linens, hand-cut Italian and Spanish stonework in the bathrooms, custom bath products, elegant writing desks and windows that open to the outside. Savor this peaceful sanctuary that must be experienced to be appreciated.
Experience modern luxury in a hotel rich with DC’s historic past
Every aspect of the guest experience at The Jefferson DC has been carefully considered from the moment guests arrive to the moment they depart. For a stay that is at once convenient and elegant, call to book The Jefferson Washington Hotel.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located at the northwest corner of 16th and M Streets, N.W. just four blocks from the White House (the closest Metro Rail stops are Farragut North (.36 miles) on the Red Line and Farragut West (.45 miles) on the Orange Line)
- 10 - 15 minutes driving time (approximately 5 miles) from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 26 miles) from Washington Dulles International Airport
- 50 minutes driving time (approximately 31 miles) from Baltimore-Washington International Airport
1200 16th Street N.W. (corner of 16th and M Street)
Washington, District of Columbia