Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill
Located on tree-lined New Jersey Avenue, the Hyatt Regency Washington is a hotel worthy of its enviable Capitol Hill location. Capitol Hill is not only home to the U.S. Capitol Building, but also the Senate and House office buildings, Supreme Court building and Library of Congress. The Hyatt Regency Hotel in DC occupies a unique location, swathed in American history, surrounded by federal and county courthouses and law offices, within easy walking distance of the National Mall and Smithsonian Museums. This 4 star luxury hotel offers the ideal starting and ending point from which to discover the nation’s capital.
The Hyatt Hotel in downtown Washington near Capitol Hill and Columbus Circle offers not only an ideal location from which to see the city, but also the perfect luxury facilities to escape from it. Take a break from the hustle and bustle of DC and enjoy the sky-lit heated indoor pool, a workout in the complimentary fitness center or pampering with an in-room massage treatment.
In downtown Washington, dining is an art form and at the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill, a masterpiece awaits. Article One, named for the U.S. Constitution establishing the structure of Congress, offers a unique culinary experience. Enjoy a range of fine dining dishes using local and organic ingredients for breakfast, lunch or an upscale dinner. Once your appetite is satisfied, enjoy a beverage in the Article One Lounge, an ideal DC spot to mix and mingle with the masses.
For business travel or vacations, treat yourself to the Hyatt
• Located on Capitol Hill near the National Mall, Union Station, and Smithsonian Museums
• Hyatt Stay Fit Gym, including a sky-lit heated indoor pool, free weights and high-tech equipment
• 24-hour business center
• Double-pane windows, providing virtually soundproof rooms
Capitol Hill luxury accommodations
All of the Capitol Hill Hyatt Regency’s 834 suites and rooms feature classic modern elegance and of the utmost importance – comfort. A soothing color scheme, granite bathrooms and the softest sheeting and down duvets make each luxury room and suite at the Hyatt Regency Washington a peaceful resting place.
Elevate your luxury experience by booking one of the Hyatt Regency Club rooms. Regency Club guests enjoy exclusive access to the 11th floor lounge, complimentary continental breakfast, daily refreshments, evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Stay in a luxury leader, the Hyatt Regency Washington
For inviting accommodations, attentive service, an array of thoughtful amenities and some of the largest business facilities in the city, stay at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. Reserve your luxury DC Hyatt Regency Hotel room or suite now.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Within walking distance to the Smithsonian Museums and the National Mall, government centers and sports venues, this Capitol Hill hotel is just minutes from many of downtown Washington's most popular attractions
- 10 - 15 minutes driving time (approximately 5 miles) from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- 45 minutes driving time (approximately 28 miles) from Washington Dulles International Airport
- 50 minutes driving time (approximately 31 miles) from Baltimore-Washington International Airport
400 New Jersey Avenue N.W.
Washington, District of Columbia